From Serious Sam Wiki
The Animation panel of the Property group is used to display and edit the properties of the selected animation in the Animation editor.
- First frame
- The number of the first animation frame.
- Last frame
- The number of the last animation frame.
- The duration of each frame in seconds.
- If first and last frame match for a seamless animation loop.
- To do: Add description.
- Preserve speed
- If SecPerFrame is kept when re-importing an animation.
- Lists all envelopes of an animation.
- Events holder
- Dynamic container that holds all events that are triggered during animation.