Array control is used to edit the values of array data in property group panels. An array contains a collection of data elements each of which has its own data name, type, and value. Therefore, array control provides the tools to add, move and delete data elements.
- Add a data element
- To add a data element click the yellow plus sign with . This will
- directly add a data element to the array in case the array can only hold data of one and the same data type (Example: CStaticArray), or
- open a dropdown menu with a list of data types to chose from. Example: CDynamicContainer.
- Move a data element (up or down)
- To change the position of a data element in the expandable list select its entry with and click either the cyan down key or the cyan up key with .
- Delete a data element
- To erase a data element in the expandable list select its entry with and click the red 'X'-symbol with .