The backdrop configurator, also known as configure backdrop tool, allows for editing of size and textures of backdrop images. The parameters of the backdrop images can be edited in the Tools panel.
Keyboard Shortcut: ;
Position and size of the backdrop box can be edited by dragging the backdrop box guide handles with .
Tools Panel Editing
While the background configurator is active the Tools panel provides the following options:
- Right side texture, Top side texture, Back side texture
- Texture resources to display on the backdrop box.
- Backdrop box side positions relative to the box center.
- Box guide colors
- Colors for the backdrop box guide in the viewport.
- Box center
- 3D coordinates of the backdrop box center.
- Box size
- Box size data for each axis.
- Box flags
- Flags data to determine if edges, planes, and/or ellipsoid of the backdrop box guide are visible in the viewport.
- Growth mode
- To do: Add description.
- Unlimited handle range
- If backdrop box guide handles have unlimited range.