Color Info Tool
The color info tool provides averaged color data for the area around the position of the mouse in the viewport. It features a color info box in the viewport.
The parameters of the color info area can be edited in the Tools panel.
Keyboard Shortcut: ⇧ Shift+Alt+I
Color info box
While the color info tool is active the color info box is displayed in the top left corner of the viewport. It provides average color information for an area defined by the position of the mouse in the viewport and the radius setting in the Tools panel:
- High dynamic range color channel data.
- Combined weigthed HDR data.
- Alpha channel (transparency) data.
- Low dynamic range color channel data.
While the color info tool is active the Tools panel provides the following options:
- Averaging radius
- Radius of the color info area in pixels.
- View averaging region
- If the averaging area is displayed with a box in the viewport.
- Bottom dropdown menu