Delete Key Command
The delete key command deletes the channel values at the frame position specified in the Select channels to delete dialog.
Keyboard shortcut: Del
Select Channels To Delete Dialog
The Select channels to delete dialog opens when the delete key command is executed. It features the following parameters:
- Frame number at which channel values are supposed to be deleted. Default value is the current frame.
- Warning: Changing this value can activate code guard and may even crash the program.
Enumerate channels from
- Selected envelopes: Default value that lists all channels of the selected envelopes.
- Selected envelopes with children: Not supported yet.
- All envelopes: Lists all channels of all envelopes of the selected animation.
- The channel list provides the option to select and deselect channels. Channel selection is stored until Serious Editor is closed.
- Channel selection buttons
- : Selects all channels of the channel list.
- : Deselects all channels of the channel list.
- : Selects all position type channels of the channel list.
- : Selects all rotation type channels of the channel list.
- : Selects all color type channels of the channel list.
- : Selects all value type channels of the channel list.