Upload content to Steam workshop Dialog
From Serious Sam Wiki
Revision as of 03:20, 4 May 2016 by Innocentive (added upload note)
This dialog is used to upload a .gro file to the Steam workshop. It provides the following options:
- Content title (mandatory)
- Edit the name you want the content to have in the workshop. The button opens a dropdown menu displaying all your content packages in the workshop for updating uploaded files.
- Content file (mandatory)
- The File List Dialog titled 'Select content file' that lets you choose the .gro file to be uploaded. button opens a
- Preview image (mandatory)
- The File List Dialog titled 'Select preview image' that lets you choose the preview image that will be displayed with the uploaded workshop content. button opens a
- Note: The only valid format for such image is JPEG.
- The button opens a flag style dropdown menu that lets you choose multiple tags for the upload. Selected tags will be displayed in the tags line and will be checkmarked in the dropdown menu.
- Lets you choose one of 'Private', 'Friends only', and 'Public' in a dropdown menu.
- Room for a description of your content.
Guess what clickingwill do ;)